For water billing and start service, contact Denver Water at the following:

Water Services for the City of Lone Tree are provided by several contracted agencies.

Denver Water
1600 W. 12th Avenue
Denver, Colorado 80204

Office Phone: 303-628-6000
Office Fax: 303-628-6199
TDDY: 303-534-4116 

Continuing water service for most Lone Tree residents, excluding Indian Wells, is provided through Southgate Water and Sanitation.

For questions regarding your water service please contact:

Southgate Water and Sanitation
3722 E. Orchard Road
Centennial, Colorado 80121

Office Phone: 303-779-0261

For Indian Wells residents:

Continuing water service is provided through Northern Douglas County Water Sanitation District.

You may contact them at: 
Northern Douglas County Water Sanitation District
6399 S. Fiddler’s Green Circle, #102
Greenwood Village, Colorado 80111

Office Phone: 303-779-4525