9220 Kimmer Drive
Monday - Friday
8:00 am - 5:00 pm
Commitment to Quality Service
- Storage, sharing, indexing, filing, retrieval, preservation, distribution, retention, and destruction of all police records.
- Responding to a broad range of questions and requests for information and assistance from members of the Police Department, City government, citizens, the media, and other public officials and agencies.
- Handling incoming telephone requests for non-emergency information and assisting citizens who come to the lobby of the Police Department building with questions and concerns.
The Records Section continually works to:
- Improve access to critical information for investigators, officers, administrators, and the public.
- Increase security of vital records.
- Eliminate redundancy of information in electronic formats.
- Improve classification of information.
- Make better use of information technology.
- Provide higher quality and faster service to our customers.
- Determine, analyze, and improve the flow of work.
- Increase staff productivity.