Enjoy music entertainment, bands to be announced soon, and a huge variety of activities featuring glitter tattoo artists, face painters, caricature artists, inflatables, water balls, zip line, and more. NEW THIS YEAR
enjoy Sven the Juggler perform an interactive juggling and circus arts show throughout the parade and Sweetwater Park, also don’t miss the giant parade puppets in the kids bike parade as well as in the park later in the day.
BMX Stunt Bike Show:
BMX crew, Yellow Designs BMX Stunt Team, who were seen on America’s Got Talent, will be joining the line-up of spectacular entertainment at this year’s Independence Day event. They will be back for their second year in Lone Tree with more high flying stunts!
Yellow Designs BMX Stunt Team will be performing around 6:30 pm near the stage, don’t miss out!
Kid's Bike Parade:
Fourth of July festivities begin with the children's bike parade down Lone Tree Parkway, Sweetwater Road and into the park from Sweetwater Trail.
Free Bike Decorating begins at 3:00 pm. Bring your bike and decorate it in the spirit of 4th of July. Bike decorating will take place at 3:00 pm – 3:50
pm, at the entrance to Club Terrance Drive. The bike parade will begin at 4:00 pm and the parade will move north – east down Lone Tree
Parkway, turning into Sweetwater Road and into the south entrance of Sweetwater Park.
What to Bring:
Lawn chairs, no high back chairs or tents permitted between the sound booth and the stage.
Tarps and blankets
Coolers and unopened plastic water/soda bottles and cans (coolers will be searched if necessary)
Camera (no professional photo equipment allowed)
Stroller's and baby packs are allowed
Rain gear (the event will go on rain or shine)
Alcohol is permitted in the park, plastic bottles or cans are allowed
What NOT to Bring:
No glass in the park
No smoking in the park
No illegal drugs
No unlicensed vending
No professional photo equipment
No dogs. The Lone Tree Independence Day Event is a no pet event.
No tents of any kind
What will be available onsite?
Port-a-potties and handicap access
Trash and recycling stations
Lost and found (located at the City of Lone Tree tent)
A variety of food trucks and vendors
Lone Tree Civic Center
Lone Tree Library
- This parking lot is closed to the public for the event.
- This parking lot is a designated command center in the event that Emergency Response is implemented, including evacuation of the park.
- Access to this parking lot is permitted only to event operations personnel. Parking in this area may result in your car being towed.
Cook Creek Pool
- Parking lot opens at 5:00 pm.
- Handicap parking is available HERE. A shuttle will be available from the Library Parking lot into Sweetwater Park, look for the bus and tent in front of the Library Parking lot, it will run on 15 minute increments from 3:15 pm - 9:45 pm. There will then be a golf cart to transport you into the park.
- Parking lot opens at 6:00 pm for Event Parking. There is no parking for event attendees in this parking lot before 6:00 pm.
- Handicap parking is available.
- Residential street parking is permitted in Lone Tree and Acres Green.
- Please consider residents and ensure you do not impact access to their residence.
- Parking illegally may potentially result in your car being towed and/or incur a citation. City of Lone Tree Police Department will be patrolling residential streets.
- Handicap parking is available on the west side of Sweetwater Road, from Lodgepole Trail and Big Horn Court. This area is signed as handicap parking.
If there is bad weather in the area and there is a chance the event would be cancelled, it would be announced on our website immediately. Check the News and Annoucements section on the front page. www.cityoflonetree.com