Friday, July 4th, 2014
Special Events Coordinator
Lone Tree Arts Center
10075 Commons Street
4:00 pm - 10:00 pm
Residents from Lone Tree and Acres Green are invited to attend Lone Tree’s Independence Day Celebration on Friday, July 4, 2014 at Sweetwater Park.
Check back soon for more information and updates for the 2014 celebration.
Wristbands are required to enter the Independence Day Celebration. Children 3 and under do not need to wear a wristband. Wristbands are available for collection and purchase at the Lone Tree Arts Center, 10075 Commons St., Lone Tree. Wristbands will be available until supplies last.
Each household in Lone Tree and Acres Green can pick up four (4) wristbands and purchase an additional four (4) at $5.00 each (while supplies last).
Please do not lose or remove your wristband, it is non-replaceable and will be used for re-entry into the event. There will be staff checking at each entrance.
Wristband distribution Hours at the Lone Tree Arts Center:
What to Bring:
Lawn chairs, no high back chairs or tents permitted between the sound booth and the stage.
Tarps and blankets
Coolers and unopened plastic water/soda bottles and cans (coolers will be searched if need be)
Camera (no professional photo equipment allowed)
Stroller's and baby packs are allowed
Rain gear (the event will go on rain or shine)
Alcohol is permitted in the park, plastic bottles or cans are allowed
What NOT to Bring:
No glass in the park
No smoking in the park
No illegal drugs
No unlicensed vending
No professional photo equipment
No dogs. The Lone Tree Independence Day Event is a no pet event.
No tents of any kind
What will be available onsite?
Port-a-potties and handicap access
Trash and recycling stations
Lost and found (located at the City of Lone Tree tent)
A variety of food trucks and vendors
Lone Tree Civic Center
Lone Tree Library
- This parking lot is closed to the public for the event.
- This parking lot is a designated command center in the event that Emergency Response is implemented, including evacuation of the park.
- Access to this parking lot is permitted only to event operations personnel. Parking in this area may result in your car being towed.
Cook Creek Pool
- Parking lot opens at 5:00 pm.
- Handicap parking is available HERE. A shuttle will be available from the Library Parking lot into Sweetwater Park, look for the bus and tent in front of the Library Parking lot, it will run on 15 minute increments from 3:15 pm - 9:45 pm. There will then be a golf cart to transport you into the park.
- Parking lot opens at 6:00 pm for Event Parking. There is no parking for event attendees in this parking lot before 6:00 pm.
- Handicap parking is available.
- Residential street parking is permitted in Lone Tree and Acres Green.
- Please consider residents and ensure you do not impact access to their residence.
- Parking illegally may potentially result in your car being towed and/or incur a citation. City of Lone Tree Police Department will be patrolling residential streets.
- Handicap parking is available on the west side of Sweetwater Road, from Lodgepole Trail and Big Horn Court. This area is signed as handicap parking.
If there is bad weather in the area and there is a chance the event would be cancelled, it would be announced on our website immediately. Check the News and Annoucements section on the front page. www.cityoflonetree.com