Visit Lone Tree
The Vistas at Park Meadows
The City of Lone Tree is home to some of the best shopping and dining in the Metro Denver region. From basic necessities to upscale luxuries, even the most discriminating shopper will be pleasantly surprised by the variety and abundance of stores in the area. Among the shops, visitors will also find extraordinary dining options to satisfy everyone’s tastebuds.
Some of the major shopping areas within the City include:
- Park Meadows Retail Resort is Colorado's only retail resort with over 185 unique retailers and restaurants including American Girl, Nordstrom, and the Microsoft Store.
- Lincoln Commons Shopping Center is Lone Tree's newest shopping destination with stores like Sprouts Farmers Market, Runners Roost and Garbanzo Mediterranean Grill.
- The Lone Tree Entertainment District is home to a United Artist Movie Theater, GoPutt Miniature Golf, Indoor Skydiving and numerous restaurants.
- Park Meadows Town Center has DSW Shoe Warehouse and Wrangler among its many shops.
- Shoppers at Lone Tree Commons will find deals at Kohl's Department Store and Sam's Club.
- Park Meadows Marketplace is adjacent to the mall and has Marshalls, The Container Store, Old Navy, Best Buy and PetSmart, among other retailers.
A complete list of the City's retail, restaurant, entertainment and lodging options can be found in this online business directory.
Brunswick Zone XL
Encompassed by the natural beauty of Colorado, Lone Tree provides a wealth of outdoor arts and recreation activities:
Indoor arts and recreation options are also available at the following locations:
element by Westin
Lone Tree is located south of Denver in Douglas County at the crossroads of I-25 and C-470. Less than 20 miles from downtown Denver, it’s a short drive to see major league sporting events and world-class theatrical and musical performances.
The City offers remarkable access to highways, bus and light rail service along with air service offered at Denver International Airport and nearby Centennial Airport. A wide variety of lodging and transportation options within the City provide an excellent network for business and leisure travelers.