Solicitation & Flyer Distribution

Municipal Code

The Lone Tree Municipal Code requires all door to door solicitors, peddlers, or hawkers to register with the City of Lone Tree before visiting any households within the City Limits, and to carry their permit with them when soliciting.

In addition, the Lone Tree Municipal Code allows residents to sign up on a ‘No Visit’, or No Solicitation, list that prevents any solicitor, peddler or hawker from visiting the resident’s home.

Solicitors, peddlers or hawkers that visit those homes are in violation of the Lone Tree Municipal Code.

Commercial and Non-Commercial Flyers

The City of Lone Tree prohibits the distribution of any commercial or non-commercial flyer at any privately owned property or attached to any sign utility pole,transit shelter or other structure within the public right-of-way. Telephone directories or newspapers of general circulation in the City published primarily for the purpose of disseminating news are not considered a commercial flyer.

Business License

If you are engaged in business in Lone Tree you are required to obtain a business license. A one-time licensing fee is required for this.

Adding to the ‘No Visit’ List

Residents interested in adding their household to the ‘No Visit’ list should phone or send an e-mail with their name, address, and homeowners association or subdivision to our receptionist, via the contact information above. 

Contact Us

Cyndi Jensen
Administrative Assistant
9220 Kimmer Drive
Suite 100
Lone Tree, CO 80124

Ph: 303-708-1818
Fax: 303-225-4949

Monday - Friday
8:00 am - 4:30 pm
The remote name could not be resolved: ''